Bestseller No. 1
Bat System for Potter’s Wheel, 12” Round Outer Bat with Set of Six 7” Square Inner Bats, Bat Adapter with Removable Inserts for Throwing Pottery, for Potters and Clay Artists
- EASY TO USE: Bleecker Station's Bat System is easy to use - simply lift inner bats from the insert tab in the outer bat using your fingers or a flat potter's tool. The outer bat has holes drilled through and is also easy and to slip onto and off your pottery wheel pins.
- SAVE SPACE: Save precious space in your ceramics studio by drying your pots on small square inserts instead of regular round bats, which can take up a foot of space or more on your shelves.
- MORE ENJOYABLE: Masonite absorbs water allowing your pot to release itself as it dries, which is safer than cutting it off the wheel head with a wire and risk deforming or dropping it or leaving your fingerprints on the clay. Make throwing more enjoyable by eliminating the wiring off step altogether!
- SAFE: Insert tab is wide enough to prevent fingers from getting caught while throwing on the wheel.
- DURABLE: The inserts are made out of Masonite and the outer bat is made out of a water resistant, durable exterior-grade wood material. This bat system is designed to accommodate swelling from exposure to water, so unlike other bat systems the inserts should still fit into your adapter use after use.
Bestseller No. 2
Falling in Art 12 inch in diameter Heavy Duty Metal Decorating Pottery Banding Wheel
- MULTI-FUNCTION-It can be used for sculptor or decorator working in pottery,clay design,model-marking and other artistic work;protects unfinished sculpture
- SOLID BASE-The base and top are made of indestructible iron,which can withstand the weight of an adult
- EASY PLACE-It weighs only 8.40 lb,so that can be moved easily by hands;the chassis is equipped with rubber pad and holds the wheel firmly
- SUITABLE HEIGHT-It is 4 1/3 inches high,can make your hand turn the turntable easily
- NONSLIP SURFACE-When the turntable turns,a piece of paper placed on it not slip easily
Bestseller No. 3
Sculpting Wheel- 7" Diameter All Metal with Ball Bearings
- Cast metal construction will last for years.
- Easy rotation on heavy-duty ball bearings
- Has a non-skid base
- Weighted rim gives the wheel extra momentum
- Concentric circles on top for easier centering of work.
Bestseller No. 4
Speedball Masonite Pottery Wheel Bat, Round, 12 inch Diameter (MAS12)
- Eleven and three quarter inch diameter
- One quarter inch thick
- Masonite bats are the most durable and affordable available
- Allows artist to remove pieces from the potting wheel with ease
- Made in the USA
Bestseller No. 5
- Pottery Wheel Accessory
- Pottery Wheel Tool
- Clay Trimming Tool
SaleBestseller No. 6
ShareProfit Pottery Wheel 25cm Pottery Forming Machine 250W Electric Pottery Wheel DIY Clay Tool with Tray for Ceramic Work Ceramics Clay (25cm)
- Pottery wheel machine rated voltage: AC 220V or 110V; rated power: 250W
- Wheel diameter:25cm; speed: 0-300r/min inorganic speed; the direction of rotation: positive and negative direction of rotation: 500 * 400 * 450mm
- Flexible operation; smooth speed; low noise; and forward and reverse switching, etc. The machine power supply using single-phase
- Three-wire access leakage protection device, safe and reliable operation
- The machine has a beautiful appearance, So that the structure is compact: small footprint: good mud blocking (to prevent mixing chaos rejection). Ceramic teaching and urban entertainment pottery and the actual requirements of the development of a new type of drawing machine
Bestseller No. 7
Speedball Clay Boss Pottery Wheel, 14 inch Wheel Head, 100 lb. Centering Capacity (BOSS)
- 1/2 horsepower industrial motor
- 100lb centering capacity
- 14 inch wheel head
- Foot pedal with smooth variable speed control
- Reversing plug allows for quick change of wheel head direction
Bestseller No. 8
- Brushless DC Motor - Smooth, quiet, powerful, no maintenance
- Electronic Controller - Maintains desired speed under all load conditions
- Motor is protected from overload - Built-in Breaker
- Wheel-head Turns Freely At 0 RPM - 14" light alloy casting, drilled for bat-pins
- 5-year Warranty
Bestseller No. 9
Speedball B14 14" Round Universal Pottery Wheel Bat
- Matte finish on both sides for easy hold and release
- Will not warp
- That the pin holes will not enlarge and they will never wear out
- They are manufactured of injection molded plastic
- Pin holes will not enlarge and will never wear out
Bestseller No. 10
U.S. Art Supply - 11" Round Plastic Pottery Wheel Bats, Set of 2 - Durable, Balanced Bat for Use Spinning Clay & Making Ceramics - Design To Only Fit U.S. Art Supply Pottery Wheel
- Set of 2 - 11" diameter round plastic pottery wheel bats. Bats are made for use with the U.S. Art Supply Pottery Wheel (Model # USA PW-101)
- Bats are 3/8" thick and made from durable injection molded plastic that resists warping and stays centered balanced when in use. They contain three pin mounts on the underside to lock it into place on the wheel head
- The bat can be easily lifted of the wheel head because of the lip that extends slightly past the wheel head when it is mounted on it
- While the bat is in use there is still enough clearance for you to have full access to the splash pan surrounding the wheel head
- Ideal for use when spinning clay to make all types of ceramics like pots, bowls, cups and artwork
Product information last updated on 2018-10-18.
Links and images from Amazon Product Advertising API.